Thoughts on messenger bags?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tplyons, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Whatever toots your horn, Nancy. :D :bag:

2. jucas

jucas

Dec 14, 2003
    Alberta
    I grabbed one of these for my amp, but ended up using for other things too... Actually pretty handy to have around. I just wish my laptop fit in it.

Picture025.gif

Also, I find that its less blurry in person.

3. Kyon`

Kyon`

Aug 17, 2007
    Boston, MA
    I like mine, it's an older one I got from a garage sale from high school. I've used it ever since. It's nice to carry around small bits of things, to a full day of class. If I knew I would carry a lot of stuff I would grab a backpack, but otherwise just easier for me to move around in and more stylish :p. It's perfect for my daily commute now and some how I just feel more secure about it and if you're on an 2 wheeled vehicle, just raise the strap a little so it won't drag.

4. mothmonsterman

mothmonsterman

Feb 8, 2006
    I use mine for everything, i got it about 3 years ago.
    Timbuk2 makes one hell of a bag thing can survive a nuclear blast.

5. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    I'd go with a backpack, over the messenger bags. I've been using the same backpack for about 10years now, and its held up pretty good including sliding down the side of some rock formations out in AZ (while i was wearing it)

heres a picture of me and my awesome backpack
    sedona51306016.jpg

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 19, 2021