1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thoughts on Peavey Pro 2000?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sunni, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Sunni

Sunni

Jun 1, 2007
    Didn't come up with much doing a search. Is anyone one using these, if so what do you think?

2. BbbyBld

BbbyBld

Oct 13, 2005
    Meridian, MS
    Those are not shipping yet.

It will be very soon.

3. Sunni

Sunni

Jun 1, 2007
    Well don't I feel silly. Thanks for the info.

4. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    I'm waiting to try one out too. Wish they'd put a compressor in them though.
    Every piece of Peavey gear I have ever owned has been bullet proof, unless abused very badly. Hartley can be very proud of what he has accomplished in life. His goal has been met, I'd say. Man, if they'd voice a little more low end into their bass amps, kinda like Carvin just did with the B1500, or steal a few of the Eden secrects, I'd be back buying Peavey Bass heads again. The Peavey bass cabs, have always been top notch. I've always been impressed with the amount of SPL out of the Peavey drivers. I think that really shines, when the company even makes their own drivers, and they are great to boot. BlackWidows are still one of the top drivers out there. Keep it up Peavey!!

5. Sunni

Sunni

Jun 1, 2007
    Looking for my first bass amp. Just taking up bass now, mainly a guitar player :bag: Used to hate Peavey transistor amps back in the 80s, then years later I bought a Classic 50 and have been a big fan ever since.

6. FunkyFrosty

FunkyFrosty

May 28, 2006
    Ontario
    I just bought a used Classic 400 and if Peavey ever lacked low end in other amps - they must have saved it all up and put in the Classic 400.

My lawdy - that thing is incredible.

I'm waiting for a Berg NV215 'til then I might just have to buy a used TVX 410 in order to handle this thing, my GK's sure can't.

Way to go Peavey.......I'm sure that the Pro 2000 and the VB2 and VB3 are all going to be killer.

Great to see quality non-boutique American equipment is still thriving for the benefit of the masses.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021