Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thoughts on the Cort B4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by malisent, Dec 17, 2005.

1. I played a Cort B4 bass today, and i was wondering if anyone had any reviews about it, or have played it and had anything to say about it. Im curious about how good this bass really is. It sounded really nice and had a lot of playability. Let me know what you think about it

2. trog

trog

Nov 8, 2003
    Scotland
    I've liked every Cort bass I've ever played. They're very well put together; the prices are rather favourable, too. Infact, I'm currently saving up for a GB74.

I believe that Cort also manufacture basses for many other brands.

3. Played a Cort B5 yesterday... Very interesting guitar, I liked it alot. Reminded me of playing a Prestige Ibby for some reason. I think it sounded phenominal, very good range of tone, and the woods used were absolutely beautiful. Not a heavy bass, and it balances well on my lap. I really got start bring my strap with me so I can try some of these basses standing. (Not leaning on one of the Ampeg stools that I want for my house so much.) Overall, I think they're a really good bass. If I had unlimited funds, this would be one bass I would include in a collection.

-ryan-

PS. Don't forget to check out some reviews on Harmony-Central. Great site for alot of reviews.

4. soholounge

soholounge

Aug 11, 2004
    Colorado
    there was just a thread about this last week.