1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Three Pickups & Cover w/quiver

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by David Hollender, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Spring Cleaning Bargins!
    1. Fishman BP100. Old but still works fine. $45.00

2. Realist about 6-7 years old. Works fine. $85.00

3. Schertler Stat B. This was a warrantee replacement for the original model Schertler and it has been used very little. The cork has plenty of length to be fitted to your bridge. Comes with the preamp, cord and mounting piece in the original box. $185.00

Pickups include shipping to US and are guaranteed not dead on arrival.

4. Cordura-like 3/4 upright bass cover. Needs new zipper. Comes with matching fabric bow quiver. $25.00 plus shipping.

2. 42na

42na

May 14, 2004
    This may have been a number of months ago, but just wanted to see if you stil have your Realist pickup for sale?

3. 42na

42na

May 14, 2004
    The Realist is a Realist by David Gage correct? If so, any problems with the unit? Feel free to e-mail me a tbfortuna@juno.com

4. The Realist is sold. I still have the Schertler and the other stuff if anyone is interested.

5. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    still have the schertler?

6. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    i think i may be. i'll let you know for sure.

7. You still have the Fishman for sale? A Banjo Player tripped over my patch cord in the middle of a set and ripped my pickup in half last month. I would be delighted to get a replacement!

8. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    i'm interested in the schertler, do you still have it?

9. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    ok, i sent you an e mail... how do you want to do the transaction? send me pm or e mail. thanks

10. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    i'm interested in the pickup. i sent you e mail and pm. please get back to me