Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Three UK Beauts on Ebay.. (lotsa pics.!!!)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ZenBass, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Here's my pick of Ebay this weeks..

Three fantastic Basses.. All English... All Supurb...!!!!

No1.

Goodfellow Rumour 5 String

Built before GB Guitars was formed its deff one of the most beautiful basses you can buy (not as nice as the new ones but very close)....Lovely Burr Yew top and Back, Flame Maple Core and Maple/Paduak Neck...Amazin.. has the Famous GB Electronics and Pickups (tho nothin compared to the new ones).. but still can hold its own today... I Mean just look at it... :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No2

Overwater Orignal Elite ... On Drugs as it been sent to Marleaux...To me one of the most stunning Basses Ive seen in a long while...Quilt Top. Flamed Body. Flamed Neck, Amazin Green Stain its just wow....and have Marleaux's Eq ad Elecys.. Yummie...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No3

Status Barracuda...

simply one of the best basses I have ever played. awesome tone... awesome neck.. radical Looks.. no wonder it was the bass that John Entwistle good his ideas from.... Its just black.. mean and Graphite...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yum...

sorry for the pointless post but i think these lovely and Rare basses need to be shown and appreciated..!!!

2. MichaelScott

MichaelScott

Jul 27, 2004
    Moorpark CA
    That Goodfellow Rumour 5 String is super sexy. :hyper:

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    cant believe how low the start price is on that 'cuda