Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Three years later...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Zirc, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    I'm finally a supporting member, haha. Better late than never?

I had meaning to do this for about four years haha, but since yesterday was my birthday, I figured I'd have enough cash to do it.

So yeah, I'm cool now haha. Who do I talk to about getting my name changed? I don't really play punk anymore :p

Also, my original avatar is a gif with Cutsman cutting, but the 5kb limit is quite annoying and my stupid free gif maker program can't make any gif under 8kb (though both pics are like 1.5kb), so if anyone can help me out with that, that'd be appreciated too. Come on, it's my birthday :D

2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Pick up instrument because "it's cool"....turns into musician. Congrats on your Supporting Membership, and Happy Birthday!

3. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Thanks guys. Palm Harbor is definitely not my town. Wayyyy too many cops with nothing to do (because no one does anything in this town) picking on teens and telling them they can't "loiter" in a public park. They also tore down a basketball court because too many people were gathering around it (I guess it was just for looks?).

Orlando is 100 times better.

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Excellent reference with the avatar, might I add.

I love the Power Glove, it's so bad.

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    PM Paul for the name change