Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

thumb bolt-on australia only

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hyperlitem, Nov 8, 2004.

1. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey guys

I havent been around in a while becuase some how my browser wouldnt go to talkbass anymore iw as bummed, but then the other day it just started working again. Anyway im in australia for a few more weeks and i was gonna see if i anyone wanted a thumb bass. Im not real keen on taking it home and it might just be easier if i sold it here. I kinda looked around sydney and the list price for this bass, a 4 string bolt on thumb was 4500. My best guess would be that that means it sells new for 3000. Im looking for around $2000 australian. If this is rediculous someone let me know. It is in great condition and i can take pictures if anyone wants any. I am trying to set this on the high end price bracket sorta for 2 reasons. 1 these arent super easy basses to get here, especially used. and 2, i dont wanna sell it that bad, if i have to take it home cool, basically if i sell it itd have to be for enough that i can take it home and get a new one. It really is a great bass. I figured this was sorta a long shot but here it goes. just PM me if you want pictures or anything.

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    man this got to the 3rd page in a day, i guess that shows our little community is growing.