Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thunderfunk 420 Question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jpoprock, Jun 12, 2005.

1. jpoprock

jpoprock

Jun 7, 2005
    Kokomo, IN
    I've almost got myself convinced that THIS is the head I should buy. It seems like it could have everything I want, which is a really nice warm rock tone. No??

One dumb feature I'm wanting is headphone out. Everyone says that this has it, but I don't see the jack on any of the pictures. Will the line out work or something? I'm not well versed in the ways of outputs, etc. So, it's probl a stupid question.

I sure could save some money though buying something else like the Kustom GrooveBass 1200, Nemesis 650 when it comes out, etc. But I'm just NOT sold on buying from the Kustom line for some reason. I don't feel good about it. They kinda remind me of the Akai of bass gear or something. Could be just me. And that Nemesis stuff is made oversea's. No biggie. But that Thunderfunk is hand made, ONE state over from me, and strikes me as the only amp I'll ever need. I really just want ONE killer amp.

Jason

2. Reefer

Reefer Guest

Mar 9, 2003
    Headphone jack is on the front panel. It says "Line Out" below it and "Phones" above it.

3. jpoprock

jpoprock

Jun 7, 2005
    Kokomo, IN
    Dang, it sure does. Thanks!

Oh, and if any wants to try and talk me even more into why I'll love the TF, or why I might NOT love it.. then please feel free!! I'm open!

j

4. Tritone

Tritone Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    The TF-420 is a killer amp. Buy it without fear.