1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Thunderfunk 420

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nad, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    SOLD!

thundersell.

thunderbutt.

$595 shipped to the usual 48, no trades please.

EDIT: Changed my mind about trades, although I'm not able to add $$$ to any deals, being broke and all. Acoustic or hollowbody basses, any boutique pedals, and all tube heads would catch my eye. Cheers and stuff.

2. nad

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    Well, over the last few weeks two of these amps have sold on eButt for $700 and $820, which really makes no sense to me, but hey! I will utilize those little figures as a selling point for my own, personal, and much cheaper price here, even if I did in fact list this very same head on ePutz just the other day, of course with the plan to end said auction early for any buyers from TalkBass, again, at the veritable bargain of an asking price that I have listed upon this very thread (see above). Although what I really mean to say is:

Bump.

3. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    great bump for a great amp

4. nad

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The I-just-wasted-$4-trying-to-ditch-this-amp-on-eJunk bump.

5. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Bump for the head IMO!

They don't make these guys anymore so you better get 'em while you can! :meh:

........and while there's some left in good condition!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.