SOLD Thunderfunk 750/800 Gold Dot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cdbrewer99, Oct 7, 2017.

1. cdbrewer99

cdbrewer99 Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Price:
    Up for Sale is my beloved Thunderfunk 750/800 Gold Dot. This is the best amp I’ve ever used. It’s clean and loud. It can be tweaked to create any sound you desire. Just got a clean bill of health from Dave Funk last June. 750/800 refers to a 750 watt amp that has been modded by Dave to 800 watts. The only reason for departure is that I really want a Bergantino B Amp or Forte. Those would be my only trade options besides a Fender American Elite 4 String with bounded and blocked sides. I’m doing 1200$ shipped includes pelican style waterproof skb case and rackears that were never used. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. jebmd

jebmd

May 4, 2009
    Iona, Florida
    Best amp period imho. If I needed a backup, I'd grab it, but mine has never let me down.

cdbrewer99 likes this.
  3. cdbrewer99

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Mine either. I’m so stupid

jebmd likes this.
  4. jebmd

jebmd

May 4, 2009
    Iona, Florida
    Gas man, I get it. I've just bought so much stuff over the years and ended up coming full circle back to a TFunk.

Glwts~ Don't worry, this won't last long.

5. cdbrewer99

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    It’s Gone!! She’s going to the east coast!!

6. cdbrewer99

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    45 minutes.

jebmd likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022