Thunderfunk and cabs for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by porcine, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Got 4 things up for sale

First up is a Thunderfunk TFB420. Serial TFB107. This is one of the earlier models but was sent back to Dave Funk to have the upgrades done about 6 months ago (fan installed and upgraded circuitry). This is now essentially a new TF and has never been pushed hard. Has rack ears (normally $25) already installed. $650 + shipping ON HOLD

Also have an Aguilar GS112. You all know what these are. 8 ohms. 300 watts. I purchased this a little while back from TBer stroy05 a little while back and soon discovered that, IMHO, upright basses do not sound good through 12's. Very little play since then. $250 + shipping ON HOLD

Next item for sale was also purchased from a TBer, Wilbyman. It's the Low Down Sound 2x8 cab. 4 ohms. 350 watts. Rear ported. This thing sounds great (especially with my upright). Very, very tight. SOLD

Finally, I have an Avatar B210 (the newer model with the front port). 4 ohms. 700 watts. Really good condition except I took the Avatar badge off (didn't like how it looked). $175 + shipping

I will accept Paypal and split the 3% additional charge. If interested, or have any questions, please respond to or I don't check the PM's here. I do have pictures to send out if you would like. They would be here but I had some difficulty shrinking them properly.
  2. Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Porcine is awesome to deal with and that LDS cab really is great, great, great. The lows that thing puts out are *really* absolutely tremendous value.
  3. Does the Avatar 2x10 have speakon connectors?
  4. No, the Avatar has the 1/4"...
  5. LDS cab on hold...bump
  6. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    You've got pm on the 'funk...
  7. Everything sold. Forgot to update the thread...