Thunderfunk TFB 550

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Senor SQUID, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Yes this is the same amp from GRUUV. Stated from the site:

The Thunderfunk TFB550 Bass Amp is the direct descendent of the amp that Jaco Pastorius loved, the legendary AMP BH-420, redesigned, improved, and handmade in the U.S.A. by Dave Funk. With an all-aluminum chassis, the TFB550 weighs in at only 15 pounds. Compare that to 85 pounds for an SVT. And the amp can operate with or without the fan, so it's quiet for Studio or TV use, and produces less hum than a tube amp. While a tube amp might be slightly warmer, you'll soon realize that what you gained in "warmth" you gave up in definition, and response. Add the Thunderfunk Tube Emulator switch (only available on the TFB550) and you'll be able to tailor the amp's response from a super clean solid-state style tone for slap and double bass playing, or a gutty, warm, tube-tone for all the rest.

Receive it today, played it for a couple of hours and put it back in its box. I am an Aguilar and Ampeg guy and realized that this amp is not my cup of ginseng.

He was selling it for $1000 and I will do the same.
    $1000 Shipped to lower 48 via FEDEX
    Also open to reasonable trades
    The warranty is not filled out. It comes with a 2 year warranty. ONLY 15 lbs!!!!
  2. havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    check your pm
  3. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Still For SALE!!!!!
  4. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    This 15 lb Bad Boy is still on the block!!
  5. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004