1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thunderfunk TFB-550B - $750 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by larry heinemann, Mar 22, 2010.

1. larry heinemann

larry heinemann Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2007
    NOTE: I am relisting this so I could redo the title.

For Sale a TFB-550B, fully updated, with "The Chip". If this looks familiar, it may be as I just bought this locally from Famous Shamus and quickly decided to not hang onto it. It works perfectly and sounds really great but I have other amps that can scratch the same itch as this one does for my uses and the money would be better spent elsewhere. I gotta say that the voicing of the parametric EQ is quite impressive, very musical and useful! And it is nice and punchy!

There is a little cosmetic wear on the top (the photo makes it look worse than it is) and a teeny bit of tape residue to the left of the treble knob. i like to be brutally honest about this stuff, it is fine cosmetically, I'm just knit picking.

Located in Jersey City NJ

$750 shipped in the CONUS. shipping TBD elsewhere.

Thanks!

Larry Heinemann

Attached Files:

2. larry heinemann

Aug 26, 2007
    One more pic. again, a most unflattering photo.

Larry

Attached Files:

3. PM sent.

4. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    I'll take it if still available

5. larry heinemann

Aug 26, 2007
    This is sold!!

Larry

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020