1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thunderfunk TFB-55B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by giantjerk, Sep 1, 2008.

1. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    You know it, you love it, the Thunderfunk TFB550-B. I lusted for one of these for a long time and I just like the tone and simpliciyt of my Eden better.

The specs:
    550-watts RMS into 4 Ohms, Gold Chip, "The Switch" with indicator LEDs, Mute Switch with indicator LED, Limiter (Compressor), Aural Enhancer, 4-Band Parametric Equalizer,
    Timbre Control, Headphone Jack, Line In, Tuner out, Pre-EQ Balanced DI Output, Post-EQ Balanced Output w/Level Control, Ground Lift Switch for both XLR's Out, Pre-EQ Effects Loop, Post-EQ Effects Loop, Jacks by Switchcraft and ADC (of Minnesota), 2-1/4" speaker outputs, 2-Speakon speaker outputs, 100/120/220/240v operation.

The sale includes rack ears, strap handle, and two sets of feet.

$875 plus shipping, OBO. Not looking for any trades at this time.

2. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    Two more

3. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    Last two

4. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member