SOLD Thunderfunk TFB 750-A Only Pricedrop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tommyjbass, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Tommyjbass

Tommyjbass Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Price:
    Just got this in a trade with the intent to sell. It was sent to Dave Funk and came back recently and is in tip-top shape. The amp is in excellent shape other than rack rash which is mostly on the bottom. These IMG_4506.JPG amps kill and are made to last built with great parts not like the new amps you get these days. 950 Firm CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2. Kellymack

Kellymack

Jan 7, 2011
    Love the tone of these Amps. I have the same amp and loving it

jebmd and Tommyjbass like this.
  3. happychicken

happychicken

Jan 24, 2012
    I have one of these also and it even makes me sound good!
    Good luck this thing is the ultimate killer dog death module of awesomeness

Tommyjbass likes this.
  4. Tommyjbass

Tommyjbass Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2014
    No trades on this one, Thanks.

5. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Best. Solid. State. Amp. Of. All. Time.

I've actually owned two of them. The first one was the serial # 2, and I still own and gig regularly with the second one. Combining for about 8 or 9 years of usage and have never had a single issue.

tminus10 and jebmd like this.
  6. Jabba the bass

Jabba the bass Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Got a 750a... fantastic amps.. use the enhance and timbre to set your tone and eq to dial out room nastiness. And they hit like a hammer!!!

jebmd likes this.
  7. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    That's one of the most well thought out and user friendly semi parametric eqs I've seen. I like how they're labeled with the frequencies and looks like no overlap. I don't know didly about semi parametric eq's but that seems very intuitive. I need to learn more about these amps. GLWTS

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022