1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD THUNDERFUNK TFB420 Head - Exc Condition - SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jtlee, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtlee

jtlee

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    SOLD!

I absolutely LOVE this Thunderfunk TFB420 head...amazing tone and very versatile, but I need 2 Ohm capability (I have two 4 Ohm cabs I love), so it's gotta go.

It's in excellent condition with just a some very light scratches on the top and bottom (from shipping/racking). Front and back panel are perfect except for one thing...the fan on/off mini-switch was bent during shipment to me...it still works fine and could be bent back in shape. Since I only used this amp for home & recording, I always left the fan off. My tech said he'd charge me $20 (parts and labor) to swap it out, but I didn't think it was necessary since it's in the back of the amp and it still works. There's a close-up below.

Anyway, I'll take $640 including insured US Ground shipping for it. PayPal is cool and I'll eat the fees. No trades at this time. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    PM sent. I'm quite sure I want to pick up this head barring a few questions I have.

3. jtlee

jtlee

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    PM returned

4. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    Stupid cheap deal on a stupid awesome amp.

Note: in both cases, stupid means good.

With mine I never turn the fan on unless blasting it for continuous periods, for whatever that's worth.

5. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    PM re replied.

6. jtlee

jtlee

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    SOLD to IBZ pending payment.

7. ibz

ibz