1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Thunderfunk TFB750-A Bass Amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RBASS930, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBASS930

RBASS930 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    I've got a couple of amps right now (gear sickness) and can't justify hanging on to an $1800 amp. Absolutely love it to death. Probably the best amp I have ever owned. Top notch build quality. I've gigged it with my Bergantino AE410 and AE210, Schroeder 410L, and tried it briefly with an Epifani UL2-310 in house. Sounds killer with those cabs. Excellent condition - always racked. Comes with the power cable, rack ears, handle, and rubber feet. I do not have the manual for it, but have printed one off of the Thunderfunk website for you. This is a 2 rack space unit, and measures 11" deep.

SPECIAL 1 DAY PRICES!! $1450 shipped to the lower 48 states OR $1425 for local pickup.

Paypal only please. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

4fe6791d.

6686cde9.

5240de8a.

9f229832.

2. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Bump!

3. :eek: DON'T DO IT!!! I have a feeling that you're going to regret selling this one!!!!

4. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Oh, I KNOW I will!!!

Bump for a 1 day price drop.

5. :eek: Wow Smoking deal here

6. If only you would've offered me this awesome deal last week, I'd of had it at my door yesterday, I bet! My TFB750a is still on the Fed-X truck. I missed him today, so I guess I'm gonna have to wait another day. It's been in transit since early last week. :bawl:

7. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    You still got a great deal!!

And this one is SOLD! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.