1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thunderscreech V. The Kids Next Door

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Thunderscreech, Sep 11, 2008.

1. [Rant]

Pulling in tonight, I discovered a few of the little swine (i.e. off-campus college students) who live next to me had decided it was in their best interest to park their car in my placed. I asked them to move it, but typical rude responce: "I don't have to move ****!"

So, tomorrow morning, around 7, I predict they will be rudely awakened by 100 watts of distorted bass-fury being blasted directly at their house, from my front yard. I'll drive the BA115 as far as it will go.:bassist:

Or, maybe not...maybe I'll just let it go and let the beer quit messing with me:bag:...but it's still satisfying to know that I can cause sever mental anguish (they get hangovers from Natural Light...NATURAL LIGHT:rollno:) if the need be...

And i've only had one (1) beer...served in an imperial pint glass...at 11 or 12%...;)

2. Kyon`

Kyon`

Aug 17, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Hm if you want to go down to their level order a few dozen pizzas to their house ;P. Though I'm confused are they parking in your drive way? Could always baja their car >,>;.

3. Take a dump on the car's hood.

4. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    +1

Even better if you've got the runs...:bassist:

5. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I watched my buddy Jim do that to a girl's car in college. But every noise or car turning the other way up the street spooked him so he kept pinching it off.

The end result was it looked like she had angered a deer.

6. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    I just spit up. Thanks alot.:D

7. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    I used to have a BA115. I predict that if you ever decide to play it oustide to piss them off, you won't succeed...

8. Don rubber gloves. Pick up dog(or cat, or kangaroo)poo. Wipe it on every door handle. Smile.

9. steve21

steve21 Banned

I saw a buddy take a dump on a car on July 4th, 2008 for no reason at all for no reason except we were stone cold sober waiting for a hook to drive home 'til 4 am for no reason other than "it's a thursday night"

The summer before college is full of confusing turns, I've found.

10. My dad used to have this problem all the time at work - everyone in the business had their own business cars but the company also had pool cars for various jobs that anyone could drive. One repeat offender kept parking in the pool car parking causing havok when a big job came up, lots of confusion and swearing etc - so he just took another pool car, blocked the offender's personal car in by parking right across the bay infont and left the keys in the exhaust.

Never happened again! :D

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm confused as to why you didn't call a tow truck if they were parked in your driveway? :confused:

bc

12. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

:D

13. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Wedge a nail beneath every tire.

14. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    +1

15. It's not my driveway. they parked, leaving ALMOST enough space to for me to park, but not that much...it's very irritating.

16. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    have the car towed. I did that to a roommate that kept blocking our garage when he'd come home drunk. it always seemed to make me late for work :mad: so i solved the problem

I approve of Pooping on the car, or baby diapers full of poop stuck to the car would also be approved.

17. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    Tow the car...

That, and blast "Push the Little Daisies" by Ween really loud when they're trying to sleep in on a weekend.

18. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    I also question your ability to outprank college students, the sector of the population who finds stupid, dangerous and invasive pranks the funniest of them all (ie. Break.com). You really don't want to go there.

19. You could siphon their gas.

Is that how you spell it?

20. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    As satisfying as a prank, or vandalism-tinted revenge may be, just talk to the guy again and explain to him that you need access to your spot. Tell him that you don't want to be a douche, but you will have it towed if you have to.
    If you start pranking or vandalizing, they know where you park your car too, no? Expect the same in return.
    You need access to your parking space, not a prank-war, it's as plain as that.