Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thurmann, Thormann???? HELP ME!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by miccheck1516, Jun 24, 2003.

1. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    I have been told about a german company who sell audio equipment at reasonable cost, however i cant remember the web address, i know it ends in 'mann.de' and the beginning is thor or thur, ie. is sound like 'thurmann'/'thormann'

Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks guys.

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    To the rescue:

www.thomann.de

thankyouverymuch, youvebeenawonderfulaudience

3. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    you, are actually, the most amazing person on this forum thanks very much, i had lost hope when i posted in misc. thought mabye sumone from amps would know, thanks a bunch man.

4. N*Joy

N*Joy

Nov 30, 2002
    Birmingham, UK
    Deals are not quite so great since the Euro got stronger but some are OK - remember to check all UK/Eire prices first as I always found that whilst some stuff was bargain others were just going rate or occasionally more.

What you shopping for?

5. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    well, i WAS looking for an avatar 410 and a carvin r600, its gonan cost too much, and is overkill for my needs. I know someone who has a 1000w 410 for sale for £225 in mint condition, ive told you as much as i know, but for £225 i cant really go wrong. Im thinking of getting a hartke 3500 to power it, there going for a tad over £300, i just need to get an effin summer job, and fast.