1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TI Flats in Vancouver, BC?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by ogar, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Hi there,
    as the title says... does any of you know, where to buy them here at Vancouver? Tom
    Lee and L&M, main music retailers here, don't have them. I tried to buy from US, but had a bad luck and both attempts failed short, so I'd like to get them locally.
    Thanks for response.
    Ales

2. 62bass

62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    You can order them from Carol Kaye and she ships fast. I've bought a couple sets from her. The ones from the USA come in a much cooler looking package than the ones in Canada. Her prices are good. She sells only the long scale JF344 flats though and the George Benson guitar strings.

There's also a company here in Ontario, Geo. Heinl & Co. Limited who ship anywhere fast. go to www.georgeheinl.com for their website and catalogue and their email is ghcl@iderect.com

I ordered them one morning and they were at my door the next day although by mail would be a bit slower.

3. Great. Thanks for info, Geo. Heinl & Co have them on sale right now! I put the order right away.

4. 62bass

62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    Excellent.