TI flats JF344 new and used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by nutdog, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Went through a phase where I put these on every bass I saw. Now I'm enjoying nickel rounds again so I will part with these.

One set brand new in box unopened: $50 shipped CONUS

One set used on Fender Jazz STRUNG THROUGH THE BODY. I emphasize this because they have a little hump where they went over the saddle and if you string through the bridge it will be further down. I bought a used set previously that came this way and used them on a bass that strung through the bridge and it did fine, but I just want it known. I really don't know how old they are but I would guess less than a year. I bought 2 or 3 used sets here and I'm not sure which set these were. How about $25 shipped CONUS.

Both for $65 shipped CONUS.

That is all. :)

2. FenderAmpeg

FenderAmpeg

Feb 21, 2009
    So Cal
    sending pm

3. As well PM

4. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.