1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TI Jazz Flats (JF344) and Pyramid Nickel Rounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by thewatchtech, Mar 7, 2010.

1. thewatchtech

thewatchtech

Feb 28, 2009
    1 set of new and uncut Pyramid Pure Nickel Round Wounds (45-65-85-105). Asking $30 shipped in the US.

1 set of used TI JF344 nickel flats. These came on a used Ric I bought about 18 months back. They were not to my liking so I took 'em off and forgot all about them until yesterday. I have no idea how long they were on that bass (it was an '07 model) but they look pretty good to my eye - very smooth and even in color, silks in good shape, etc. They're cut for a 4x4 so the G may be too short for in-line setups. Here are the actual gauges and cut lengths:
    E - .099 x 43" long
    A - .069 x 45" long
    D - .056 x 46" long
    G - .043 x 44" long
    Asking $25 shipped in the US.

Thanks,
    Matt B.

2. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    PM sent

3. thewatchtech

thewatchtech

Feb 28, 2009
    PM's replied. For trades, I am looking for flats, half-rounds, pressurewound, or nickel rounds in 45-65-80-100 gauges.

Thanks,
    Matt

4. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    PM sent on TI flats

5. thewatchtech

thewatchtech

Feb 28, 2009
    TI Flats are sold.

Pyramid rounds still avail for trade or sale if anyone is even remotely interested. :)

6. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020