1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TI Superalloys - Almost New- MAKE OFFER!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by The Bass Clef, Aug 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef Formerly "thebrian" Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    California
    Price:
    $45
    TI Superalloy Bass Strings (6 String Set)

Here's the story on these... I bought this set a while back, but ended up selling the 6 string bass I was going to use them on before I even had a chance to install them. Since the middle 4 strings are the same strings/gauges/lengths as a 4 string pack, I tried them out on one of my P Basses, played one practice on them and realized I'm still a TI flats guy. The low B & high C strings have never been used, the other 4 strings have <2 hours on them and all the silks are still nice too.

Only the E string is cut (about 1-1.5" off). The other 5 strings are uncut. This set will still work fine with almost any 34" scale 4, 5 or 6 string bass (the E still had 4 or 5 wraps around the post on my P Bass even after I cut it). I paid over $60 for them. $45 OBO Shipped in the USA (Paypal)

IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef Formerly "thebrian" Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    California
    $45 or best offer.