1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ticked off at Zzzzzzzoundssss

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dukey donkey, Dec 17, 2018.

1. had repeated issues placing an order for my son... culminating in last night getting an email that there was yet another issue.. and now my son wont be getting the ibanez tmb310... because its now no longer in stock. Had to pick something else. UGH. well I got him a Jackson JS2 in white... still a solid instrument with a great neck, but its nothing like I was wanting to get him...hopefully this order wont have issues... *sigh* I'm guessing it won't because there's plenty of stock and there's no employees trying to scoop that last one up.

2. Good luck getting it in time for the big day.

3. right? I can't seem to catch a break this year... got raped over 4 tires for 400 bucks, got a traffic ticket, had several financial issues come up suddenly... sucks man

4. at least zzounds is good about actually delivering on the 2 day shipping...

alanolynn likes this.
  5. alanolynn

alanolynn

Aug 19, 2012
    NNY
    I know this thread is going on a month old, but I'm not seeing the TMB310 as being available ANYWHERE anymore. Huge bummer.

That aside, how does your boy like the Jackson?

MattZilla likes this.
  6. I bought a Ken Smith KSD Burner Deluxe 6 from Zzounds in 2012. It arrived quickly enough. However, when I received the package, there was a hole straight through the box near the location the headstock would have been. The box had nothing more than a little Styrofoam and newspaper for padding inside.

The bass still sounds and functions fine. With full disclosure, I bought the instrument advertised as a B-stock. It has a few bumps and chips but I have no way of knowing whether the instrument already had those bumps before or during the shipment.

7. portpc

portpc

May 31, 2011
    I believe that ZZOUNDS, SAMEDAYMUSIC.com & AM MUSICAL SUPPLY are one in the same, Never had an issue with them, They ship ultra quick & issued an RMA to me quickly no questions asked.
    That said their inventory seems to be very fluid & they do list a lot of B STOCK, I just got an excellent deal on an open box HARTKE HD150 from them.

8. Yes, they are one and the same.

9. Loves it

MattZilla likes this.
  10. alanolynn

alanolynn

Aug 19, 2012
    NNY
    I'm glad. Tear it up!!!:bassist::bassist:

11. Hues

Hues

Nov 27, 2012
    see Burn Notice
    Along that line,....I was on hold,on the phone,for some twenty minutes with Music 123,trying to get info on a bass they had listed.

While waiting and not being familiar with this company,I looked them up to see just how big of an outfit they are....I found they share the same address with a couple of other fairly well-known operations.....

GuitarCntr_.

portpc likes this.
  12. jthisdell

jthisdell Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Roanoke, VA
    I've always had good service from zzsounds