Ticket for Steps ahead and Jaco tribute Concert

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by oldrocker, Jun 14, 2005.

1. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I have 2 tickets available for the show on Wednesday, June 22, at the Beacon Theater in NYC:

Steps Ahead (2005) featuring Michael Brecker , Mike Mainieri , Steve Smith , Mike Stern and Richard Bona

Portrait of Jaco: Remembering Jaco Pastorius featuring Steve Bailey , Jeff Berlin , Richard Bona , Oteil Burbridge , Avishai Cohen , Matthew Garrison , Will Lee , Christian McBride , Felix Pastorius , Gerald Veasley with Don Alias , Randy Brecker , Hiram Bullock , Kenwood Dennard , Flux Quartet , Peter Graves , Othello Molineaux , Julius Pastorius and Lenny White.

I would like to get the price I paid; $63.50 each

Concert Info

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    No Bass players out there in the NYC area want to see the Jaco tribute featuring Steve Bailey , Jeff Berlin , Richard Bona , Oteil Burbridge , Avishai Cohen , Matthew Garrison , Will Lee , Christian McBride , Felix Pastorius , Gerald Veasley with Don Alias , Randy Brecker , Hiram Bullock , Kenwood Dennard , Flux Quartet , Peter Graves , Othello Molineaux , Julius Pastorius and Lenny White, and Steps Ahead (2005) featuring Michael Brecker , Mike Mainieri , Steve Smith , Mike Stern and Richard Bona?

3. Sane

Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    To bad I live in Alabama ... never get anything like this round my way. Id be there in a heartbeat.... Free bump though:)

4. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Additional free bump. If i had the money to fly out there and see it-i would. :)

5. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Where's the Seat?

Aj

6. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Orchestra Row G Seat 19

7. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Hmm.. I live in Indiana, but I'm actually going to be in maine that week. The 6 hour drive is really tempting.

8. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I now have 2 tickets available. The seats are together. I can sell together or separate. It's not too late, if you live on LI I can deliver, if not, it's not too late for me to overnight them to you.

9. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    OK, I made it to the Jaco Tribute and Steps Ahead Show with one extra ticket. I was able to find a deserving Bass player looking for a ticket.

I was able to cut him a good deal and help defray the cost of the $20 cheesburger I had on 49th street.