Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ticket for Steps ahead and Jaco tribute Concert

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by oldrocker, Jun 14, 2005.

1. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I have 2 tickets available for the show on Wednesday, June 22, at the Beacon Theater in NYC:

Steps Ahead (2005) featuring Michael Brecker , Mike Mainieri , Steve Smith , Mike Stern and Richard Bona

Portrait of Jaco: Remembering Jaco Pastorius featuring Steve Bailey , Jeff Berlin , Richard Bona , Oteil Burbridge , Avishai Cohen , Matthew Garrison , Will Lee , Christian McBride , Felix Pastorius , Gerald Veasley with Don Alias , Randy Brecker , Hiram Bullock , Kenwood Dennard , Flux Quartet , Peter Graves , Othello Molineaux , Julius Pastorius and Lenny White.

I would like to get the price I paid; $63.50 each

Concert Info

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    No Bass players out there in the NYC area want to see the Jaco tribute featuring Steve Bailey , Jeff Berlin , Richard Bona , Oteil Burbridge , Avishai Cohen , Matthew Garrison , Will Lee , Christian McBride , Felix Pastorius , Gerald Veasley with Don Alias , Randy Brecker , Hiram Bullock , Kenwood Dennard , Flux Quartet , Peter Graves , Othello Molineaux , Julius Pastorius and Lenny White, and Steps Ahead (2005) featuring Michael Brecker , Mike Mainieri , Steve Smith , Mike Stern and Richard Bona?

3. Sane

Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    To bad I live in Alabama ... never get anything like this round my way. Id be there in a heartbeat.... Free bump though:)

4. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Additional free bump. If i had the money to fly out there and see it-i would. :)

5. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
  6. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Orchestra Row G Seat 19

7. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Hmm.. I live in Indiana, but I'm actually going to be in maine that week. The 6 hour drive is really tempting.

8. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I now have 2 tickets available. The seats are together. I can sell together or separate. It's not too late, if you live on LI I can deliver, if not, it's not too late for me to overnight them to you.

9. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    OK, I made it to the Jaco Tribute and Steps Ahead Show with one extra ticket. I was able to find a deserving Bass player looking for a ticket.

I was able to cut him a good deal and help defray the cost of the $20 cheesburger I had on 49th street.