For Sale Tickets to Smooth Jazz All-stars @ Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club 12/18/16

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Sav'nBass, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    Price:
    $40
    I bought two $30 tickets to this event. Table 28. The thing is the concert is Sunday 12/18 at 7:30PM and due to circumstances beyond my control I cannot make this concert. I was really looking forward to going. Chris DeMesones AKA Big New York is a fantastic bassist and a really great guy and the show will be a great one. I am selling these tickets for $20 each.... and here is the thing.

If you agree to it here on TB in this thread I will send you the tickets via email and you can pay me via PayPal AFTER you go to the show. Of course if you want to pay me before hand that is cool too but I know how it is and I would understand someone being skeptical about this but it is 100% legit hence my willingness to accept payment after you go to the show. I bought the tickets on 12/7 with every intention to go because with all the stuff I have going on in my life right now I needed a distraction and a good time and I wanted to support a fellow bassist who is a really decent person to boot but unfortunately I will not be able to go and I did not want to eat the cost of the tickets if I could avoid it.

I am posting this this way because of the time issue. Holler back if you are interested.

Big N.Y. & The Smooth Jazz All-Stars w/special guest Sunday 12/18 @ Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club in Bethesda MD