Being the only four-times-in-a-row winner of the Bay Hill golf tournament would be enough of an achievement for most golfers, but that wasn't enough for Woods. Yesterday, he won while battling severe food poisoning. After a night of vomiting more than twenty times, he played his round and vomited during play nine more times, doubling over at the side of the course! By his last putt, he was so dehydrated and weak, he could hardly wave to his fans. I have to hand it to Woods. That guy is really a competitor. By the way, it is said that the source of the food poisoning was a pasta dish prepared by his girlfriend. Whew! Tough love.