Tim Cole

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Sep 10, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Tim bought a distortion pedal from me if I remember correct. Anyway, it was an easy deal. Tim doesn't BS you. He PM'ed me, we agreed on a price, and BAM! there was my money. I sent him the pedal. No issues whatsoever.

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    agreed, I've done a few deals with Tim as both buyer and seller and they've all been super easy.
  3. I have never bought anything from Tim, but he is one awesome guy! Very friendly and always willing to help out. During my whole amp fiasco about a year ago he helped me out by sending me a speaker cable for free. One nice guy and wouldn't hesitate to do any business with him!
  4. Yeah I did a trade with Tim and it was smooth. The bass was exactly as advertised!
  5. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I will say that I HAVE TRADED items with Tim, and they were all excellent transactions.
  6. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    LOL, I didn't get to catch what he put, but I am sure it was all in good fun. We're pretty good friends, even though he is quite the flaming nancy.
  7. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I sold a multi FX to Tim, very fast payment, smooth transaction.
  8. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

I bought a bass (MTD Kingston fretless 4) from Tim a year ago or so. I will ditto everyone above, the transaction was very straightforward and the product was exactly as described. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
  9. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Purchased a MTD Kingston Active 5 from Tim - arrived in perfect condition and as described - price was excellent.

Further, Tim offered to assist me with shipping another bass from another purchaser to Australia for me at the same time. He went out of his way to help me and was an all round top guy to deal with.

Finally, he went that extra step and really showed me the love by packing the bass in a Bush Cheney 04 poster! :D - Thats going straight to the office wall!

Definately deal with Tim if you get the chance. A+
  10. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Easy guy to work with, great communication and prompt payment. No hassles.
  11. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    I bought a cab from Tim and it's awesome .. Packed like it was new, arrived super fast .. I am very happy with the transaction. Tim is great. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.