1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TIM COMMERFORD.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TeenZombie01, Jul 29, 2006.

1. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
  2. beginnerforever

beginnerforever

Aug 21, 2013
    For all you future Tim followers, we have official word from the man himself on his current rig for Wakrat/Prophets.

marko138 likes this.
  3. marko138

marko138

May 24, 2013
    Perry County PA
    I watched that a couple weeks ago. Pretty cool.

4. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    Any news on any news from Future user?

5. Crackerman86

Crackerman86

Jul 10, 2015
    He gives a few extra hints in the premier guitar video, but he could just be trying to throw people off.... He says that it started with a wah, and I think that I heard somewhere else that he said specifically a broken wah. He then goes on to talk about his line driver, which drives his custom pedal. You can see from the video that the line driver is cranked! He even has sweet spots marked.

Here's what I think: I think that he has a wah in there(minus the enclosure), and that he has the wah pot set to a sweet spot. He then cranks his line driver until he gets a nice fuzz/wah sound. The fuzz comes from hard clipping from the transistors in the wah. I would love to see if anyone can support/refute this, and am planning on building my own.

Globalcheese, adamaarts and gregmon79 like this.
  6. gregmon79

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    That sounds damn intriguing. Please share if you do!

7. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    He should just stop being a turd and tell us what it is.

theunknowndude and gregmon79 like this.
  8. gregmon79

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    For real! I actually can't stand when guys do that. Even with his EXACT setup, none of us would sound just like him. That goes with anyone else for that matter. Super silly.

theunknowndude and adamaarts like this.