1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tim Lefebvre - Lucy (from Rudder's "Matorning" album)

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by arcellus, Nov 23, 2010.

1. arcellus

arcellus

Feb 28, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Here's another that I just finished this morning. Tim is one of my favorite bassists, he's so tasteful and full of groove it makes me sick. This line is very simple for the most part, but when I listen to this track, the bass is all I hear. Maybe I'm biased.

Download it here or visit the "Free" section of my website, sykestranscription.com.

Thanks for looking!
    -Arcellus

2. ccsfuse77

ccsfuse77

Dec 21, 2006
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Eden Bass Amplification
    Awesome! One of my favorite tunes by them. Have been a big fan ever since seeing them live in Chicago in '07 ish. I love the attack /pick tone he went for on this tune. Will print and play through..Thanks!

3. bearhart74

bearhart74 Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Deep Banana Blackout - Take The Time and Bump and Sway are really cool songs and Benji's parts are fun to play.. oops wrong Lefebvre

4. arcellus

arcellus

Feb 28, 2004
    Portland, OR
    What a great band - Lefebvre and Keith Carlock are one of my favorite rhythm sections. Have you heard their work with Wayne Krantz?

5. ccsfuse77

ccsfuse77

Dec 21, 2006
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Eden Bass Amplification
    Ive heard of it, but thats it. Is it under Krantz? And ya, Carlock's drum kit sounds amazing on both rudder discs.