1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Tim Lefebvre Rig Rundown 3/21/17

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Radio, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Radio

Radio

Jan 8, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    This Premier Guitar interview is actually for the Tedeschi Trucks Band.

The Tim interview starts at 20:04

Thought you might enjoy it, but I was not sure where to put it, since it encompasses discussion about his whole signal chain.
    Moderators, feel free to move it where it belongs.

2. xroads

xroads

Nov 6, 2012
    Thanks...like Pino P., he is using the Alien bass station...interesting...

3. Radio

Radio

Jan 8, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    I was surprised at the small pedal board he uses on this gig, knowing what a pedal consumer he is from other interviews. His choice is interesting, too.

4. SteveBassJr

SteveBassJr It all sounds the same, It's all one song! Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I'm interested in the pad he stands in to feel his subs. I can't find anything on it.

5. Radio

Radio

Jan 8, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    At about 22:40, he mentions that the bottom SVT is "driving this Tecamp thing."
    He's referring to this: TECAMP PLEASURE BOARD small, medium, large, pleasure pump 500 Tec Amp Bass Amplification::, class D, lightweight :: Basses, Amps,:: For sale, UK, EU, Bassdirect, On offer, EU, Warwick
    There is at least one thread on TB about these. I see they're mentioned as being used with IEMs to give that old pants flapping feel!

SteveBass5 likes this.
  6. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    That is really cool! Thanks for sharing!!

7. vates

vates

Nov 15, 2007
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    Great review! So what flats he's actually using on that Moollon?

8. bench

bench

Dec 28, 2007
    Germany
    On this one he uses fender flats. 55 g string.

You can see it here where he gets it delivered by Mr. Park...

vates likes this.
  9. vates

vates

Nov 15, 2007
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    Wow! Thanks!

10. Pat Harris

Pat Harris Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Austin, TX
    TTB is fantastic, but their live sound (the times I saw them) left a lot to be desired in the low end management. Tim's tone was constantly low end mush with that group, which was a bummer knows that he puts so much time into his personal tone.

lgrankin likes this.
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021