Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tim Smolens...?

Discussion in 'Bassists [DB]' started by Tbeers, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Tbeers

Tbeers

Mar 27, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I'm getting complaints about this link. Sorry!

It's a recording of a video game song by a group called Estradasphere. I guess the bassist is named Tim Smolens. Listen to his solo....

I am wondering if anyone knows more about him, if he plays with anyone else? This group Estradasphere is some sort of rock band. I dunno. Maybe someone else knows more.

2. This isn't an accusation, but I clicked on this link and almost immediately ended up with three trojans!
    I've been trying to get rid of the virus for a couple days....be careful!! :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    TENBEERS - Sorry, but after the complaints about the link I've gotten (and not just from Paul), I had to remove it. If you want to post the sound sample you had in mind, you'll have to find a less intrusive way of hosting it.

4. Tbeers

Tbeers

Mar 27, 2005
    Chicago, IL
  5. estradasphere is amazing... or should I say was. They seem to have hit a snag when their sax player left. They are a bizarre jack of all trade bands. Mix all styles and do it VERY well.
    Tim is an excellent bass player. Usually not very flashy but does what he does quite well. Also plays with the Secret Chiefs 3 which you should all check out. Book of Horizons was definetly my favorite album of last year and may be my favorite album ever.