Time for a new rig. Accepting all opinions.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by saltydude, Oct 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. saltydude

saltydude

Aug 15, 2011
    boston CANADA
    Looking for small and portable. Probably a 1x12 cab & some megawatt class D head.

Kinda liking the Barefaced BB2 but open to anything similar in size, weight & portability that can handle any head.

Head? :meh: I'm the most torn here. Bergantino looks cool, Darkglass? God there's so many.

I play mostly rock and grunge. Run a petal board with B7KU, comp, pitch shift, wah etc.
    Venue isn't an issue. If I play big house or outside we have the powered subs & PA to supplement any situation.

Soooooo? What combination would you guys and girls pair if money wasn't an option? :greedy::woot:.

2. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    Money not a deciding factor? Ping one of the talented folks here to wizard you up a custom tube pre, and pick up a good power amp. Then roll a dodecahedron die for a cab from one of the booteek boys, they're all bada$$.

3. saltydude

saltydude

Aug 15, 2011
    boston CANADA
    That sounds like a really cool idea.
    You know I've read and thought about those people and options but I'd kinda like to keep it simpler.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021