1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Timeline, Unpl Surp, Polytope, EXPRESSIONATOR, OCTRON

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Jul 20, 2012.

1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    MSU has gone completely insane...the babies have made him motherfreaking crazy....and he's going to try to run his effects through a laptop....and he types posts in the 3rd person......this sale is to fund all of that...so cash wins the day, but I'll entertain anything. I'm a sucker for trades. All pedals work perfectly, look mint, have velcro, and are pp (NOT gifted) shipped CONUS. All of the ON HOLDS are tentative (people asked for dibs), so feel free to get in line.

Trade interests:

Studio quality headphones
    Software like Reaktor, Ableton, and Guitar Rig
    Midi controller for that stuff......

Strymon Timeline - Woof. This is a lot. You know the Timeline. $445 for this guy shipped pp CONUS....and yes...that would mean it's a Timeline for actually CHEAPER than new (after they charge shipping :)). ON HOLD pending payment

[DEL]Fairfield Circuitry Unpleasant Surprise[/color] - This guy is amazing. So much fun. Buy it. $135.[/DEL]

[DEL]Foxrox Octron - Yet another cool pedal going on the cheap. $130[/DEL]

[DEL]Iron Ether Polytope - I'm pretty sure I can stop leaving descriptions since you guys (and ladies) know these pedals. $175[/DEL]

[DEL]EXPRESSIONATOR!!! - OMG this guy is so useful. Control THREE expressionable pedals with only ONE expression pedal using this guy. $190[/DEL]

For those that don't know, here's the site for it: http://www.jeanbaudin.com/expressionator/

***Package Deal offer:I'm adding two 21" Spectraflex instrument cables (blue with one right angle plug) that I'll throw in with the Ashly SC-40 I'm selling in the amps thread for $10 each....with any pedals I'll sell them for $20 each...or ship to you solo for $25 each. No pics of the cords, yet, but they are only two months old, nothing wrong with them, look brand new, and are these bad boys:

http://www.amazon.com/Spectraflex-F...8&qid=1342188833&sr=1-11&keywords=spectraflex

2. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    INSANITY :eyebrow:

:bag: :D

3. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    I know. And you wanna hear something even more insane......

I'm way more nervouse about all of this than I've ever been about having quintuplets..... :meh:

EXPRESSIONATOR is off hold.

4. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    Pm'd on the expressionator!

5. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Expressionator, Polytope, and Unpleasant Surprise are gone.

I've rethought my position on only selling the Timeline and Midi together....I'll sell the Timeline separately IF the midi controller sells, first.

6. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    DAA DMC3 Midi Controller is sold. Timeline is fair game.

7. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    DAG i'dda picked up that DMC3 too :spit:

Much wuv for ze SOUSIE!!! Stellar. Dude. :D

BUY HIS TIMELINE. NOW.

8. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    These have been selling for 500 bucks on some sites because of the wait involved.

Plus MSU or anyone can charge whatever they like for their pedals.

If you don't like it, then don't buy it. That simple. What you did there is considered, IMO, to be trolling.

I'd buy this in a heart beat if I had the cash.

9. TheBassBoss

TheBassBoss

Feb 17, 2012
    Tennessee
    deleted

10. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    I'll drop that price even more.

11. Good deal on the one of the most loved delays out there.

12. godspeed68

godspeed68 i'm here for the sound

Mar 24, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    if, for whatever reason, payment doesn't come through on the strymon, i'm extremely interested.