Tiny pedals (1590A pedals)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by BigBeatNut, Dec 10, 2011.

1. I”m pretty sure it was only one octave up and one and two down

Rocksolid likes this.
  2. Thanks UnknownDude.

I'll try to get the memory-bank to retain that info...

3. From the TC website's product page on this pedal:

|"
    TonePrint – DIY

SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER’s comes equipped with our innovative TonePrint Technology, which provides unrivalled flexibility and virtually-unlimited tonal experimentation. Not only can you beam custom-made tones to the pedal via the free app, you can also design your own octave TonePrints from scratch via the editor."

4. Thanks Ferniff.

However, I do know about the Tone Print technology. Alas, that product page quote doesn't really answer the question of whether or not the SubnUpMini can do, in addition to the unity signal and an octave down...
    either 4th DOWN from unity or a 5th UP from unity.

I was hoping it could and that someone with the pedal and the mindset to tweak beyond stock settings could confirm one way or the other.

I suppose I should just invest in the pedal and then I'll know whether it does or not, and I'll also more likely remember the details of its operation having shucked a few clams to get it.

5. aidamos

aidamos

May 10, 2020
    Czech Republic
    I use all pedals in mini version if it is possible. Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra is relative tiny too.

Pedalboard 2021.jpg

gscroggin, Pulverizor and cosmicevan like this.
  6. Pulverizor

Pulverizor

Jun 14, 2018
    New Zealand
    This guy finally arrived in the mail.
    20210412_162124.jpg
    20210412_162250.jpg
    It's going to boost into an Orange Juice for some extra gain when needed.
    I'll post again after the next jam!

Nunovsky and gscroggin like this.
  7. gscroggin

gscroggin Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2006
    CT
    OBO Pedaltrain Nano 06-2021b.jpg

Since there hasn't been much movement on this thread, here's my latest Pedaltrain Nano with some 1590a's. This is for my main gigging band, which finally just started getting shows lined up again. I've had the MS-60B, Crimson Red, and PPB on it for a while. I'm really digging these OneControl classic amp sim (?) style pedals. They go beyond just EQ and really add some different flavors. I haven't gigged yet with the PEG or 360 but I've got a feeling I'll end up liking them just as much as the Crimson Red (which some have rightfully called "dub in a box").

cosmicevan likes this.
  8. Forgot to stick the Filigree Siberian Hamster I made in the thread...

filigree-siberian-hamster-png.png

I've got several other 1590A builds to post, hopefully get some pics taken and post them ... eventually.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021