Tiny volume

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Quack, Dec 2, 2012.

  1. Quack


    Nov 2, 2012
    I wonder if there is a such thing as an volume pedal with an trs (expression pedal) input instead of a rocker. This could be a real space saver with the mission engineering sp-2 or the exressionator.

    Is there an device like that out there?
  2. BFunk

    BFunk Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

  3. Quack


    Nov 2, 2012
    Fun site!
    I could not find the device in my mind there but he might be able to build on request :)
  4. alec


    Feb 13, 2000
    Perth, Australia
    I wouldn't get him to build a custom pedal. There have been too many stories about people getting shafted with a wait time that never ends. You should be OK if you stick with something of his off the shelf.
  5. Quack


    Nov 2, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I'll might try to se if i can find a local builder here in Sweden, 'cause now when the idea of a nice little trs volume pedals got the grip of me it's stuck!

    I recently broke the handle of my pedal board because of my dunlop (massive) volume..

    But hey' it snow's! :)