Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

T'is a sad sad day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ImNotGeddyLee, Sep 12, 2002.

1. i woke up today very excited about what I was about to do. I sat down at my desk and booted up my computer. My excitement grew furthur as i put in my password and saw that it was only a few minutes from 10:00 AM. I logged onto www.ticketmaster.com and searched for Rush. I waited till exactly 10:00 and clicked on find tickets for the Boston Fleet Center. I entered the information and entered in the internet pre-sale password. I looked for 2 tickets on the floor... after a few back button presses i finally got through... row 20... center stage... i was overjoyed. I clicked submit order... we are sorry but your credit card could not go through... please try a different card. I dont have a different card! It has to go through! I just used it yesterday! NOOO... back button... submit order... NOOOOOO.... back button... submit order.... DOOOOMMM! WHY WHY WHY?
    now i sit alone at my computer holding back to tears, praying i dont get TOO ripped off on ebay later on... *sigh* :(

2. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    That sucks. I hope you get the tickets somehow.

3. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    aw that sucks with the credit card thing

I had trouble like that before with them too, I think their system gets overwhelmed and we get screwed in the process :(

hope you get to see them