1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

T'is a sad sad day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ImNotGeddyLee, Sep 12, 2002.

1. i woke up today very excited about what I was about to do. I sat down at my desk and booted up my computer. My excitement grew furthur as i put in my password and saw that it was only a few minutes from 10:00 AM. I logged onto www.ticketmaster.com and searched for Rush. I waited till exactly 10:00 and clicked on find tickets for the Boston Fleet Center. I entered the information and entered in the internet pre-sale password. I looked for 2 tickets on the floor... after a few back button presses i finally got through... row 20... center stage... i was overjoyed. I clicked submit order... we are sorry but your credit card could not go through... please try a different card. I dont have a different card! It has to go through! I just used it yesterday! NOOO... back button... submit order... NOOOOOO.... back button... submit order.... DOOOOMMM! WHY WHY WHY?
    now i sit alone at my computer holding back to tears, praying i dont get TOO ripped off on ebay later on... *sigh* :(

2. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    That sucks. I hope you get the tickets somehow.

3. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    aw that sucks with the credit card thing

I had trouble like that before with them too, I think their system gets overwhelmed and we get screwed in the process :(

hope you get to see them