Titanium Microscreen question

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DaveCustomMade, May 5, 2005.

1. I currently have a Remington Microscreen electric shaver and I'm constantly having to put in new screens and cutter [because the screens get holes in them]. Seems to be WAY to frequent for things that cost $20. :spit:

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and was looking at some electric shavers that tout the word 'Titanium' on them. I don't doubt they perhaps are, but I was wondering if I will STILL end up having to replace screens or blades on that one too? I didn't see any replacement blades or screens for that model of Remington, but I can't take that as to mean that a replacement WON'T be eventually necessary.

Does anyone have any information to enlighten me on this? :confused:
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

brad cook
  3. 76Tbird

Mar 18, 2003
    Shave with a regular razor?

Ive never been able to get electrics to work right.

4. I actually prefer a regular razor, but the speed of the electric is what I like. Perhaps I should just get up 5 minutes earlier. :meh:
  5. I gots me one of them baby faces. It takes less time with a regular razor than it does with an electric.

So I bought the company.
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

7. Don't shave for you.
    Don't shave a thing.
    For me.
  8. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I had the same problem with my Titanium Microscreen. Went through 2 screens pretty quickly. I bought another new screen and gave it to my father in law, and switched to Panasonic.

9. Hmmmmm, interesting, embellisher. How has the screen and foil worked on the Panasonic so far? Longer than the Remington?