TiVo 80 hr box, Playstation 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Mental Octopus, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    I have a Tivo box that was bought almost one year ago exactly...and it hasn't even been used. My dad tried to set it up - but then he realized that he doesn't even like watching TV. Neither do I. So it has been sitting here in its box ever since. You are essentially getting a completely unused TiVo 80 hour Series 2 box. It comes complete with everything that was originally included, even the product registration!

I also have a PS2...i got this one a looooong time ago...i think it was one of the first ones in the U.S. I don't really play games that much so i figured I would pass it on. The only games I have at the moment are Madden 2006, 2005 and NCAA Football 2006. It comes with one controller and two memory cards.

make offers!
  2. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    bump and a stupid question. On Madden 2006, is there some animated video of Lambeau field with a small combo band strolling and entertaining the Lambeau crowd outside the stadium in the parking lot? If so, the banjo player is the former guitar player in my band. He said the Madden 2006 crew asked permission to film their combo last year while they were strolling in the Lambeau field parking lot.
  3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    right when you put the disc in and before the menu loads up they have some actual film clips of fans outside the stadiums, cheerleaders, and players. i dont remember ever seeing a lambeau clip but it is probably there if they filmed it.