1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TJBass's I need money now sale! (head and cab)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TJBass, Dec 17, 2004.

1. I have a Hartke 3500 head in a 2 space heavy duty rack case, in great condition, never gave me any problems, never dropped, and barely gigged. asking $300 plus shipping.

Also have an Ampeg 80's vintage SVT-410E cab, 250 watts, 8 ohms, in good condition, a little tear on the grill clothe and missing the white border and ampeg emblem. Speakers are original and work perfectly, great tone and plenty loud for most venues, asking $225 plus shipping.

email lcacnav@hotmail.com for pics

2. Da Bump!

3. Have a bumpy Xmas!

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    email sent

5. reply sent....

STill trying to get a better camera to take pics and post them here....

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    TJ if all is as you say it is and I suspect that is so - then all we need to do is work out the shipping details. Thanks, Mal

Cab only - the head is still available.

7. Sorry guys, due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be selling my gear. Things just turned around for me so I would like to hang on to it as long as I can. If for any reason things change, 4Mal I will contact you about the cab. again, I'm very sorry, but given the opportunity to not have to sell my gear I won't as it would be very hard for me to get the cash again to buy another rig.

Thanks for viewing my post, I will give it a day before I delete it......

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    TJ - Glad to hear your good fortune. All the best. Mal