Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TJBass's I need money now sale! (head and cab)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TJBass, Dec 17, 2004.

1. I have a Hartke 3500 head in a 2 space heavy duty rack case, in great condition, never gave me any problems, never dropped, and barely gigged. asking $300 plus shipping.

Also have an Ampeg 80's vintage SVT-410E cab, 250 watts, 8 ohms, in good condition, a little tear on the grill clothe and missing the white border and ampeg emblem. Speakers are original and work perfectly, great tone and plenty loud for most venues, asking $225 plus shipping.

email lcacnav@hotmail.com for pics

2. Have a bumpy Xmas!

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
  4. reply sent....

STill trying to get a better camera to take pics and post them here....

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    TJ if all is as you say it is and I suspect that is so - then all we need to do is work out the shipping details. Thanks, Mal

Cab only - the head is still available.

6. Sorry guys, due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be selling my gear. Things just turned around for me so I would like to hang on to it as long as I can. If for any reason things change, 4Mal I will contact you about the cab. again, I'm very sorry, but given the opportunity to not have to sell my gear I won't as it would be very hard for me to get the cash again to buy another rig.

Thanks for viewing my post, I will give it a day before I delete it......

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    TJ - Glad to hear your good fortune. All the best. Mal