SOLD TKO for sale - Great shape.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Hawkeye, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

I have an older model Peavey TKO 115 combo amp for sale. This is the handsome and elegant blackface with white & chrome model. 1 Sheffield 15 with tons of features, headphone jack, pre-out, power-in, EFX send-return, low & high shelving, bright & contour switches, plus 7 band graphic EQ, old-style logo.

This is a phenomenal practice or small gig amp. It is very quiet electrically as well and I have mic'd it for recording. This is in excellent shape, no issues whatsoever, purchased from a Peavey dealer a little over 3 yrs ago.

Like all Peavey gear, it's built to last so it's heavy, 80 lbs. I can arrange pick-up with someone in Southern Ontario. Doesn't make sense to ship at this price point, but willing to meet up and drop off within reasonable distance. $225 Cdn.

I've just purchased a second cab (Peavey 210 TVX) so this puppy has got to go.
  2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Totally reliable, and warm sounding combo.

Attached Files:

3. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Nooner Bump. Price Drop. Local interest has generated a new price of $225. Cdn This is almost a no-brainer.
  4. Great price on a sweet combo. I used to have one of these, and gigged with it often. For those on a budget, this amp is very capable of handling medium gigs. There's times I want to return to a combo amp.
  5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Thanks for the bump. Yeah, I know it doesn't have Eden, Ampeg, or Aguilar on the front. It may not be a purebred like those venerable bass brands but it's a Peavey, so it has a heart of gold, and will serve you well like a loyal puppy for years to come. There, have I buttered it on a bit too thick?
  6. Hey, I'll give it a bump because it's a Peavey and they're reliable as all get out!

I'd be interested, but I just bought a '76 TNT 100, and I'd be shot bringing yet another amp into the house!

Good luck selling it.
  7. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Thanks for the bump. This thing is like $190 US. I don't think that's a lot of dough for this well-equipped combo.

Sittin' pretty in my home office. Super nice shape,
  8. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Well-mannered, yet brawny bass combo seeks new home, versatile and eager to please. Loyal and reliable. Better friend than a golden retriever.
  9. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Last Bump on a great, multi-featured Combo before I put it on the trading block at the local music store.

Don't let other's "Peavey Bias" stop you from owning great gear!
  10. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

SOLD. This is about the third or forth time I've sold gear to a music store for the same or more than I offered it for sale on Talkbass. You guys get the good deals first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.