Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

To all the Dad's out there...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Osama_Spears, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Happy Father's Day!

and to all the kids out there...

Wish your father a Happy Father's Day:)

:oops:

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    and to all the Wrong Robots

happy birthday! well..not quite yet...still got 40 minutes.

3. theres is in Sept?

odd...but cool:)

4. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    My dad came through today to collect his gifts, dressed in his kilt and highland outfit as he'd been doing a marching parade.

Unfortunatly, he went commando under that kilt as myself, my brother and some friends found out when he leant back on his chair (I swear he did it on purpose).

:bawl: :eek:

5. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    What a great day. My kids spent last night making me handwritten cards to give to me today. There is no way to exprees the feelings, when youre kids do something so thoughtful and caring for you.:) Happy Fathers day to all the rest of the Fathers out there. I hope your day is as joyful as mine has been.

6. My dad only got back about 2 hours ago, he's been away all weekend doing a coast to coast charity bike ride, so I guess it was cool that I didnt see much of him, since he was doing something for a good cause. :)

7. Wow....thats pretty cool you guys:)

8. Keeps me in shirts. My birthday is in December and Father's Day in June, so I get kept in both long and short sleeved shirts. I haven't bought myself a shirt in over 15 years.

9. Nothing beats those hand made cards!

10. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    I got pants, a card, and kisses.

11. Although it's now yesterday, Happy Fathers Day! :cool:

Got my Dad the Led Zeppelin double DVD, which I can now steal for myself :p

12. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i got my dad a fieldsheer titanium air motorcycle jacket. he was VERY happy :D

13. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    My son got me a 750ml Lager glass, and a chocolate motorbike with a personalised message on it 'creamy writing' as he put it (he's only 4) and a cool card! Well, my g/f helped him with it!

I also got an extra hour with him before he had to go back to his mum. It was a real good father's day!

Got my dad a couple of weird things, got a good few laughs though!

14. What, for Austalian Father's day, or to make love again? (Summer months can be sticky:p )

Mike

A happy be-lated to all dads. :)