Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

To Embellisher....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mark beem, Jan 23, 2002.

1. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Hey! mgood said that I needed to write you and let you know what a great bass the Carvin BB75 is. Actually they are EXCELLENT basses. I just received mine this week and was totally blown away by it's sound, playability, and construction (which was TOP NOTCH). Definitely worth the money!!!!

:D ;)

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Cool! I'm glad that you're happy with it.:)

Tell him that he needs to come around more, instead of sending messages through other people.;)

3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

MGOOD!!!!!!!!!

Embellisher says......!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

4. mgood

mgood

Sep 29, 2001
    Levelland, Texas
    I thought I'd come over and see what you people were up to. I haven't been around much lately.

embellisher, I still haven't got my Carvin BB75P you wanted to try out. I had a few financial setbacks between the time I ordered it and the time it was finished. I'm starting to get back on my feet again, so maybe I'll get it in the next month or two... if no one buys it while I'm trying to rake together the cash. :oops:

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

No biggie. I know about financial setbacks, my wife got laid off in November and still hasn't found a job.:(

6. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    But aren't you talking about getting a bunch of basses, Embellisher?