Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Duuuuuuuuuude, Jan 26, 2014.
A performance from the 1985 Grammys
love it. too young to have experienced it directly, it is quite enjoyable seeing the musical environment I was born into.
This one might actually be worth watching. There are some decent acts lined up:
- Billie Joe Armstrong and Miranda Lambert
- Sara Bareilles featuring Carole King
- Gary Clark, Jr.
- Daft Punk featuring Nile Rodgers, Stevie Wonder and Pharrell Williams
- Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Blake Shelton
- Hunter Hayes
- Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons
- John Legend and Keith Urban
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr
- Metallica featuring Lang Lang
- Kacey Musgraves
- Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl and Lindsey Buckingham
- Katy Perry featuring Juicy J
- Pink featuring Nate Ruess
- Taylor Swift
- Robin Thicke featuring Chicago
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
- Beyoncé Knowles
Geez, with that wig on I thought Thomas Dolby was Lisa Coleman from Prince's band!
Freakin' awesome! Thanks for posting that.
I liked how Katy Perry had the Knights Who Say "Nee!" onstage with her.
The second I saw Katy Perry's set, I knew the Illuminati conspiracy theorists would wig out.
The performance that offended me was Lorde. All the background vocals really make that song. To sing to a backing track of her own vocals was a real copout. She should have used backup singers or dueted with other artists.