To PCBH aka new member

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by JWC, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWC

JWC Banned

Oct 4, 2000
    I read on your Fieldy post to me that since I play
    hard music my bass playing must be limited. Let me tell you a few things kid, ok?
    My primary band is prog. rock. We play covers of Yes, Genesis, and even pop like The Cars. Our originals are technically sound and not hard at all.
    My second band is the harder one. But when I say hard, I mean covers of Posion, Dogs D'Mour, Ted Nugent, Neil Young, etc. The originals are hard, yet melodic.
    My side band is a party band that plays EVERYTHING. We play Tempations, Beach Boys, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Drivin N Cryin, etc.
    So I think my playing is pretty well rounded, especially considering I have played in bands that did folk/counry, and even a Sting/Police cover band called 5.0. My other old band played modern alternative. So chill out, and go listen to your MasterP and Nelly and stop polluting TalkBass with your asaine assumptions.
  2. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH

This doesn't belong in bassists. It probably doesn't belong on talkbass. I am leaving this thread up so you can see this, but in the future I think that if you have problems with a member here, you take it up with them in a private email or with the administration of the board.

Chris A.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.