Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

To The Warrior Owners.......

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ebozzz, Feb 2, 2003.

1. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    What was it about Warrior basses that convinced you that it was necessary to own one? To others who decided that Warrior wasn't for them, what was it that caused you to reach that decision? I've been hanging out at the local Warrior Gallery, GuitarX, a lot lately. Two basses in particular (a walnut burl Sig 4 & a Koa Sig 5) have my attention so I would love to hear some opinons based on the questions that I posed. Let 'em rip! :)

2. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Why Warrior versus MTD, F Bass, Roscoe, etc., etc.? I'm asking because we just don't see much of the other choices here in my region unless you're fortunate enough to know of someone who owns one.

3. rooster

rooster

Jun 10, 2000
    upstate new york
    I don't think it was necessary for me to own a warrior bass but i do.After playing many basses and owning quite a few others,my warrior standard plus five and my 77 jazz cover what i need to do,As for comparing it to other basses it covers most songs and styles of music very well,but i am sure there are other basses that do just as well if not better.Bottom line is the warrior works for me and for what i do.I hope this helps in some way. :)

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks rooster!

5. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    you have heard it all from me already Charles....

6. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Yeah, I have. Over and over and over again! :D ;) You've got me at a disadvantage though. I haven't been able to try some of the things that you've been exposed to. It's so cool that you've found something that really works for you so well. Hopefully I'll be as successful with whatever I decide to go with when it's time for me to drop that kind of moola on my choice.