1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

To trade or not to trade? That is the 100 dollar question...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mark Andrew, May 17, 2019.

1. So my first bass amp Peavey MK III XP bought back in 91 by me has had a few owners allong the way. When they move on I buy it back. It's just a great sounding simple amp. 28 year service never seen a repair shop. I have pretty much every amp in this series so it's rarely used which is a shame. There is little love for these amps here and I can't even give it away. So someone offered me a trade for an Ashdown Little Giant 1000w. These amps have a questionable reputation and are very quiet for the wattage and condition is new. I'm down a small backup at the moment with my minimax unfortunately in the repair shop. Trade or not to trade :)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021