Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

To whom may be able to answer this

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by Infury, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Infury

Infury

Apr 7, 2004
    Canada
    Hello!,
    First off I'd like to say that it's great that this forum exists. I just found out about it.... that's great. Anyhow, my question is: I saw Mr. Watt play ( opening for Primus) in Montreal all the way in 1995 (end of July I believe). At the end of his set, Mr. Watt played a song with Mr. Claypool. What song is this? I have had long debates about this with some friends of mine that were at the same concert and would love a definitive answer. Thanks a bunch!
    O.

2. watt

watt TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

hi,

mabye it was blue oyster cult's "the red and the black" - can't remember exactly... I'll ask nels (he was my guitarist there), he might know.

sorry.

on bass, watt

3. Infury

Infury

Apr 7, 2004
    Canada
    Thanks a lot Mike! You're awesome! Looking forward to seeing you play again!
    Oliver

4. watt

oops!

after checking w/nels, I found out that the song we actually did w/les and larry was madonna's "my secret garden" and not that b.o.c. song. sorry! my memory can get a little fuzzy sometimes! nels sang that song too, by the way.

on bass, watt

5. Infury

Infury

Apr 7, 2004
    Canada
    Thanks again Mike! The double drummer set up was awesome too! You can thank Nels for me! Have a good one!
    Oliver

6. watt

oliver,

you are very welcome!

on bass, watt