1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Toadworks Death Rattle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Franz Jr., Apr 6, 2009.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    This unit is MINT, only been used about 4 times. Comes with box and manual. I don't have any pics right now since my camera was stolen this weekend. You can see the specs and hear samples on the toadworks website. This pedal is part of the Professional Series pedals that Toadworks offers!! Usually sells for $270, this one can go for $155 shipped in the lower 48

http://www.toadworksusa.com/

This question is going to be asked so I will tell you that to me this pedal does not loose alot of low end. You can dial in some serious boot and overdrive!!

Specs:
    ToadWorks Death Rattle is a Professional Series effect pedal consisting of two channels of overdrive, as well as an independently switchable boost. Each channel has been precisely designed to emulate classic tube amps sounds: the Tweed channel does a dead-on impression of an early era American tube amp, and the Plexi side delivers high-gain crunch of the classic British amplifiers.

The clean boost is re-routable via a mini toggle switch located directly above the boost pot. This allows you to place the boost in front of, or after the overdrive circuits, and it's all True Bypass.

If you have been looking for great tube amp sounds in a box, your search is over. All the tone you will ever need is in the ToadWorks Death Rattle

2. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    bump

3. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    $155 shipped

4. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Looking for anything in trade, or FS only?

5. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    watcha got?

6. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Watcha want?! :D

I currently have a Morley Dual Bass Wah, Flashback Fuzz, and Behringer Bass BDI 21 for sale. I might be able to find something else of worth to you if you in regards to pedals, strings, etc. if you let me know what you're lookin for. :cool:

7. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    bump

8. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    up top