Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TOBER performing at Vans Warped Tour..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DarkMazda, Jul 15, 2003.

1. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Battle of the Bands.. ;)

Not the warped tour, but the Battle of the Bands for the Vans Warped Tour. It will be held at Club KROME in South Amboy, NJ (Southern NJ) on July 27th 2003. We don't know all of the details nor the band line up yet, but the doors will open at 12:00PM so it shouldn't be too bad. I know some people in here that are from the southern NJ area. I hope you guys will come out to see our band perform.

If anyone needs tickets, please purchase them through TOBER. We will sell it to you for $10 each, which is what they cost us to buy.

I would love to see people from TB being there seeing our band since we only played NYC and northern NJ areas. We need all of the support we can get.

:D

DM

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Cool deal! I should be able to swing that, South Amboy is right by the Driscol Bridge on the Parkway... about an hour or so from me :bassist:

(it's central Jersey BTW... there is still about 3 hours of Parkway driving south of Amboy yet)

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    To far from MA at the moment, but GOOD LUCK!

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    excellent...ill see if i can go....ill get back to you

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    IF anyone can make it, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks for the replies! :D

6. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Good luck!!!

I hope you do win. Even if you don't, it should be a blast. I know some guys who are mobilized down at Ft Dix, I'll pass on this date to see if they can go.

If they do, you'll recognize them by their haircuts. :D

7. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    what kinda hair is that? :)

8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    their hair will prolly be done by 12 year olds

(see bruce's thread)